For our R&R Friends who have businesses that were affected, please see this helpful information from the SBA.
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
SBA provides affordable disaster loans to businesses of all sizes and private nonprofit organizations for their uninsured or underinsured disaster losses. All disaster survivors referred to the SBA Disaster Loan Program are encouraged to apply. There is no cost to apply and applicants are under no obligation to accept a loan if they qualify for assistance. An SBA disaster loan may be your best and most affordable option to fully repair your disaster-damaged business.
• Businesses of all sizes and nonprofit organizations can borrow up to $2 million for physical damages, including real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory, furniture and fixtures and leasehold improvements.
• Small businesses and most nonprofit organizations can borrow up to $2 million for economic injury (working capital) to help pay for normal business obligations through the recovery period. Businesses may borrow up to a maximum of $2 million for any combination of physical damage or economic injury.
You are encouraged to apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA’s secure website at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/.
To complete the application, make sure you have the following information:
• Updated contact information, including phone numbers;
• Social Security Number and FEMA registration number;
• Insurance information including company name, address and policy number;
• Financial information including income, creditor names, monthly payments and balances;
• For business owners only: legal name of applicant(s), Employer Identification Number
(if applicable); and
• Social Security Numbers for owners with 20% or more ownership of the business.
SBA customer service representatives are available to help you by phone, e-mail, or in person at a disaster recovery center (DRC) in your area. To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-659-2955 or email [email protected] .
If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services. To learn more about the SBA Disaster Loan Program, please visit www.sba.gov/disasterassistance.
Apply Now for SBA Disaster Loan Assistance. There is no need to delay your application until your insurance settlement is final and we strongly encourage you not to wait until the application deadline nears or you are in immediate need of funds to apply for assistance.
Please note: In an attempt to provide the best customer service and most up-to-date information, you may receive additional correspondences from SBA, including by phone, email, or mail. We apologize for any inconvenience if you have already completed your SBA disaster loan application and receive additional correspondence unnecessarily.
Like it or not, Hurricane Season is HERE! A pre-storm assessment will provide you with evidence to verify the condition of your property. This will help protect you against your insurance company claiming the damage was pre-existing when it wasn’t. Constant UV, sunlight, and heat can cause cracking and distortion on
R&R is currently hiring the following positions: Director of Sales Experienced Commercial Roofers Experienced Metal Fabricators and Installers Experienced Gutter, Sofit & Fascia Installers Our benefits vary for position however all employees are offered: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Direct Primary Care Paid Holidays PTO Please send your resume,
What is the TPO roof meaning? In short, it’s a single-ply roofing membrane that provides exceptional performance at a reasonable price and is named thermoplastic polyolefin in full. It is currently one of the most popular commercial roofing options available. TPO membranes are manufactured in sheets that are 10, 12