For our R&R Friends who have businesses that were affected, please see this helpful information from the SBA.
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
SBA provides affordable disaster loans to businesses of all sizes and private nonprofit organizations for their uninsured or underinsured disaster losses. All disaster survivors referred to the SBA Disaster Loan Program are encouraged to apply. There is no cost to apply and applicants are under no obligation to accept a loan if they qualify for assistance. An SBA disaster loan may be your best and most affordable option to fully repair your disaster-damaged business.
• Businesses of all sizes and nonprofit organizations can borrow up to $2 million for physical damages, including real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory, furniture and fixtures and leasehold improvements.
• Small businesses and most nonprofit organizations can borrow up to $2 million for economic injury (working capital) to help pay for normal business obligations through the recovery period. Businesses may borrow up to a maximum of $2 million for any combination of physical damage or economic injury.
You are encouraged to apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA’s secure website at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/s/.
To complete the application, make sure you have the following information:
• Updated contact information, including phone numbers;
• Social Security Number and FEMA registration number;
• Insurance information including company name, address and policy number;
• Financial information including income, creditor names, monthly payments and balances;
• For business owners only: legal name of applicant(s), Employer Identification Number
(if applicable); and
• Social Security Numbers for owners with 20% or more ownership of the business.
SBA customer service representatives are available to help you by phone, e-mail, or in person at a disaster recovery center (DRC) in your area. To speak with a customer service representative, call 1-800-659-2955 or email [email protected] .
If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services. To learn more about the SBA Disaster Loan Program, please visit www.sba.gov/disasterassistance.
Apply Now for SBA Disaster Loan Assistance. There is no need to delay your application until your insurance settlement is final and we strongly encourage you not to wait until the application deadline nears or you are in immediate need of funds to apply for assistance.
Please note: In an attempt to provide the best customer service and most up-to-date information, you may receive additional correspondences from SBA, including by phone, email, or mail. We apologize for any inconvenience if you have already completed your SBA disaster loan application and receive additional correspondence unnecessarily.
At R&R Industries, our experienced, dedicated team goes above and beyond for our clients – every time! As we continue to rebuild, we want to personally thank you for thinking of R&R Industries for your roofing and restoration needs. If your business or someone you know is in need of
If you have a roof that is suffering from granular loss, there are steps that you can take to repair it. Granular loss is a common problem with roofs, and it can be caused by a variety of factors. Let’s explore everything you need to know about this common Daytona
It’s that time of year again when the leaves are changing colors and the weather is getting colder. Winter is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about your roof. Roofing contractors will be very busy during the winter months, so it’s important to start planning